For those of you who don't know, my Victorian historical romance is coming out on December 1. I have received so much help in my research and travels from unwitting Fodorites (especially PatrickLondon, flanneruk, janis, Jamikins, latedaytraveler), that I wanted to post an announcement here. I was able to pick up some lovely color from the posters here, including Patrick's "much of a muchness," and tips on French and British cuisine (mutton hash, toad-in-the-hole, etc.) from all the knowledgeable posters here.
For any historical romance readers, my website (for Susanne Lord) has an excerpt, reviews, etc., and the blog has a bit of my September travel to the Cotswolds and London, if interested.
Wish me luck!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 12 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 K-Day
- 19 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 20 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?