For those of you who don't know, my Victorian historical romance is coming out on December 1. I have received so much help in my research and travels from unwitting Fodorites (especially PatrickLondon, flanneruk, janis, Jamikins, latedaytraveler), that I wanted to post an announcement here. I was able to pick up some lovely color from the posters here, including Patrick's "much of a muchness," and tips on French and British cuisine (mutton hash, toad-in-the-hole, etc.) from all the knowledgeable posters here.
For any historical romance readers, my website (for Susanne Lord) has an excerpt, reviews, etc., and the blog has a bit of my September travel to the Cotswolds and London, if interested.
Wish me luck!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 A week in the Occitanie
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 10 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 11 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 14 Train Through Spain
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son