For those of you who don't know, my Victorian historical romance is coming out on December 1. I have received so much help in my research and travels from unwitting Fodorites (especially PatrickLondon, flanneruk, janis, Jamikins, latedaytraveler), that I wanted to post an announcement here. I was able to pick up some lovely color from the posters here, including Patrick's "much of a muchness," and tips on French and British cuisine (mutton hash, toad-in-the-hole, etc.) from all the knowledgeable posters here.
For any historical romance readers, my website (for Susanne Lord) has an excerpt, reviews, etc., and the blog has a bit of my September travel to the Cotswolds and London, if interested.
Wish me luck!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Trogir or Split
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 15 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?