Early in the process of planning a trip to (southern) Spain, for either this Sept, or next May. Interested in Roman history in Spain. Don't know if we can do more than one stop - Empuries (Costa Brava) vs. Tarragona (Costa Daurada)? Recommendations? Once we leave Barcelona, we are open to renting a car and driving, so public transport is not important consideration. Thank you.
Roman Spain - Empuries or Tarragona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 2 Bike touring in France
- 3 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 4 Theater in London
- 5 Does this sound feasible?
- 6 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 7 Tour Group Operators
- 8 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 9 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 11 Islands in mid October
- 12 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 15 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 16 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 17 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 18 Dordogne in October
- 19 Ireland driving vacation
- 20 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 21 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 22 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 23 Majorca - where to stay?
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...