Early in the process of planning a trip to (southern) Spain, for either this Sept, or next May. Interested in Roman history in Spain. Don't know if we can do more than one stop - Empuries (Costa Brava) vs. Tarragona (Costa Daurada)? Recommendations? Once we leave Barcelona, we are open to renting a car and driving, so public transport is not important consideration. Thank you.
Roman Spain - Empuries or Tarragona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 2 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Useful website for France
- 8 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 9 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Munich and Dachau
- 12 London visit
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe