Early in the process of planning a trip to (southern) Spain, for either this Sept, or next May. Interested in Roman history in Spain. Don't know if we can do more than one stop - Empuries (Costa Brava) vs. Tarragona (Costa Daurada)? Recommendations? Once we leave Barcelona, we are open to renting a car and driving, so public transport is not important consideration. Thank you.
Roman Spain - Empuries or Tarragona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 2 Milan Hotel
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 11 France to Italy advice needed please
- 12 CDG questions
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 18 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 19 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 20 A Week in Spain
- 21 When to buy companion ticket?
- 22 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 23 South of Switzerland
- 24 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland