Early in the process of planning a trip to (southern) Spain, for either this Sept, or next May. Interested in Roman history in Spain. Don't know if we can do more than one stop - Empuries (Costa Brava) vs. Tarragona (Costa Daurada)? Recommendations? Once we leave Barcelona, we are open to renting a car and driving, so public transport is not important consideration. Thank you.
Roman Spain - Empuries or Tarragona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 2 Southern Italy in November
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 9 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 10 Italy in October
- 11 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 12 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 3 weeks in Sicily
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 21 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 22 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 23 Dollhouse furniture
- 24 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 25 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento