Early in the process of planning a trip to (southern) Spain, for either this Sept, or next May. Interested in Roman history in Spain. Don't know if we can do more than one stop - Empuries (Costa Brava) vs. Tarragona (Costa Daurada)? Recommendations? Once we leave Barcelona, we are open to renting a car and driving, so public transport is not important consideration. Thank you.
Roman Spain - Empuries or Tarragona
- 1 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 6 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 7 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 8 Reichstag tickets
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 12 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 13 One week in Norway
- 14 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 15 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 16 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 17 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 18 Am I too fat too travel?
- 19 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 20 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 21 Do and don't, eating in France
- 22 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 24 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 25 Help Needed with European Adventure