We're thinking of renting this apartment
but haven't found much out about it or the rental agency, "Roman Rentals." Have you stayed here? or used Roman Rentals to find another apartment in Rome?
Thanks so much for your insights--it's a big decision to make from Canada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 5 Perugia
- 6 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 20 How to rent a car
- 21 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 22 Day trips from Florence
- 23 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 24 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 25 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland