We're thinking of renting this apartment
but haven't found much out about it or the rental agency, "Roman Rentals." Have you stayed here? or used Roman Rentals to find another apartment in Rome?
Thanks so much for your insights--it's a big decision to make from Canada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 2 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 3 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 4 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 5 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 6 wandering in venice
- 7 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 8 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 9 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 10 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 11 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 12 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 13 Switzerland 5 days
- 14 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 15 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 16 Car rental in Santorini port
- 17 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 18 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 19 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 20 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 21 heathrow time needed
- 22 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 23 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 24 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 25 Tuscany literature