We're thinking of renting this apartment
but haven't found much out about it or the rental agency, "Roman Rentals." Have you stayed here? or used Roman Rentals to find another apartment in Rome?
Thanks so much for your insights--it's a big decision to make from Canada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley itinerary
- 2 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 3 Iceland trip report
- 4 February in Florence
- 5 norway self-drive itinerary
- 6 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 7 Ronda to Seville
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 10 11 days in Andalusia
- 11 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 12 Belgium for the 1st time
- 13 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 14 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 15 Our short visit to Stockholm: A few details and many photos
- 16 visa expired
- 17 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 18 Car rental Croatia
- 19 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 20 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 21 PLITVICE LAKES
- 22 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 23 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks