We're thinking of renting this apartment
but haven't found much out about it or the rental agency, "Roman Rentals." Have you stayed here? or used Roman Rentals to find another apartment in Rome?
Thanks so much for your insights--it's a big decision to make from Canada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 2 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 3 1 week in Malaga
- 4 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 8 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 9 Transportation in Bologna
- 10 Amsterdam vs. France
- 11 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 12 Amsterdam Hotel
- 13 Paris gtg in October?
- 14 Capo d'Orlando
- 15 European Championship
- 16 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 17 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 20 What about Basque Country?
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Ireland ToDo
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks