We're thinking of renting this apartment
but haven't found much out about it or the rental agency, "Roman Rentals." Have you stayed here? or used Roman Rentals to find another apartment in Rome?
Thanks so much for your insights--it's a big decision to make from Canada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 2 From Genoa to Rome...
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 8 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 9 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 10 Dentix in Spain
- 11 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 12 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 13 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 14 First trip - destination advice!
- 15 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 16 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Path of the Gods Question
- 20 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Prague on a budget...
- 25 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?