We're thinking of renting this apartment
but haven't found much out about it or the rental agency, "Roman Rentals." Have you stayed here? or used Roman Rentals to find another apartment in Rome?
Thanks so much for your insights--it's a big decision to make from Canada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Give a try to house shared with a local
- 2 Self-driving in Iceland
- 3 Spain - Barcelona Accommodation
- 4 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 5 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 6 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Trip Report: Berlin
- 9 air conditioning
- 10 A week in Vienna
- 11 short trip klon to koblenz
- 12 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 13 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 14 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 15 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Riadhou
- 18 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 19 Iceland
- 20 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 21 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 22 Ann Frank House
- 23 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 24 Munich to Milan via train
- 25 cable cars at Wank Mountain