We're thinking of renting this apartment
but haven't found much out about it or the rental agency, "Roman Rentals." Have you stayed here? or used Roman Rentals to find another apartment in Rome?
Thanks so much for your insights--it's a big decision to make from Canada!
Roman rentals, Nicola apartment?
- 1 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 2 Spain with kids
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 6 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 7 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 best clubs in barcelona
- 11 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 12 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 13 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 14 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 15 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 16 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 17 Last minute lake change....
- 18 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 19 Affordable London Hotel
- 20 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 21 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Italian train question
- 24 Yet another train question......
- 25 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome