We're thinking of renting this apartment
but haven't found much out about it or the rental agency, "Roman Rentals." Have you stayed here? or used Roman Rentals to find another apartment in Rome?
Thanks so much for your insights--it's a big decision to make from Canada!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence and Rome
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 6 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 9 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 10 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 11 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 12 Como or Bellagio
- 13 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 14 5 days in switzerland
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 Switzerland Hotels
- 17 Bosch Parade
- 18 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 19 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 20 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 21 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 22 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 23 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 24 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels
- 25 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?