Ugh, after I made our train reservations, I noticed that the train station we will be going into Rome is the Roma Tiburtina. Is this a problem? Can we get to our apartment by metro from here (Piazza Del Popolo)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 8 1 week in the Cyclades
- 9 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 25 Is my plan ok