I am supposed to meet someone at FCO airport in Rome. Does anyone know if I can use my eurail pass on the express train from Rome to the airport? If I can, would I need a reservation, or just jump on? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como,Italy
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 Traveling in Belgium
- 6 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Train travel to and from Paris
- 11 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 12 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 16 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 19 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 Language to use in Belgium
- 22 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 23 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 24 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 25 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update