I am supposed to meet someone at FCO airport in Rome. Does anyone know if I can use my eurail pass on the express train from Rome to the airport? If I can, would I need a reservation, or just jump on? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고스톱사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노¤인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Flat in London
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 13 Skye to Edinburgh
- 14 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 15 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 UK Visa Help
- 23 K-Day
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 Sundays in Puglia