I am supposed to meet someone at FCO airport in Rome. Does anyone know if I can use my eurail pass on the express train from Rome to the airport? If I can, would I need a reservation, or just jump on? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 2 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 3 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 8 Holland/France/Spain
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 11 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 14 Car rental leaving Rome
- 15 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 16 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 17 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Greece in March?
- 20 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 21 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 22 Why Not Helsinki?
- 23 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 24 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 25 Help Planning Spain Itinerary