I am supposed to meet someone at FCO airport in Rome. Does anyone know if I can use my eurail pass on the express train from Rome to the airport? If I can, would I need a reservation, or just jump on? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 2 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 3 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 4 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 5 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 6 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 7 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 8 Forints or Euros?
- 9 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 10 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 11 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 12 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 13 Another Visit to London
- 14 Questions about regionale trains
- 15 Finalizing Itinerary
- 16 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 17 Overnight Layover -London
- 18 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 19 Vienna Favorites
- 20 15 nights in Italy
- 21 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 22 Rental car in Italy
- 23 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 24 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 25 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016