I am supposed to meet someone at FCO airport in Rome. Does anyone know if I can use my eurail pass on the express train from Rome to the airport? If I can, would I need a reservation, or just jump on? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Rome -- The next time around
- 6 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 9 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 10 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 13 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Transport for local Venice travel
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Crete Holiday
- 19 Christmas in Italy
- 20 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 21 "Too Much Cows"
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 25 Rome to Venice