I am supposed to meet someone at FCO airport in Rome. Does anyone know if I can use my eurail pass on the express train from Rome to the airport? If I can, would I need a reservation, or just jump on? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 10 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 vienna
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 Bernina Express mid-March
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Italy
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 where to stay in London?