I am supposed to meet someone at FCO airport in Rome. Does anyone know if I can use my eurail pass on the express train from Rome to the airport? If I can, would I need a reservation, or just jump on? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 2 Hair Straightener
- 3 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 4 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 5 Rome Airport Question!
- 6 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 7 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 I forgot my international driver permit
- 10 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 11 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 14 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 15 Prague old town
- 16 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 17 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 18 Ordering in a Deli
- 19 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 20 free days of Europe
- 22 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 23 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 24 International Friends Tour
- 25 Naples or Genoa