planning to head to Rome for 4 days in October, I have heard about the 3 day Roma pass and am tempted to buy it but seriosuly is it a good purchase??
I am staying near the pantheon-via del Seminario - and do not anticipate taking a lot of trips on the metro.
Should I just pay a la carte for the attractions - Colosseum, Forum and others OR get the pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 LEXMARK 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)