We were planning on using the Roma Pass in Rome. We want to use it for the Borghese gallery as our first stop. I am having trouble (and I really have looked and looked) trying to figure out how to reserve our time at the Borghese without buying a ticket. Do I have to buy the Roma Pass online first and then go through them to reserve the time. It is probably something simple I am missing, but I just can't seem to find it. I am getting close to posting my final itinerary, I have my two tours booked and this is the last thing I have to do. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Roma Pass Question
- 1 Tour-Free Travel
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 London Spy Sites
- 6 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 7 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 East coast trains
- 14 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 17 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 18 Where to stay for one night ???
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 24 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist