We were planning on using the Roma Pass in Rome. We want to use it for the Borghese gallery as our first stop. I am having trouble (and I really have looked and looked) trying to figure out how to reserve our time at the Borghese without buying a ticket. Do I have to buy the Roma Pass online first and then go through them to reserve the time. It is probably something simple I am missing, but I just can't seem to find it. I am getting close to posting my final itinerary, I have my two tours booked and this is the last thing I have to do. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Roma Pass Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 2 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 6 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 7 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 10 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 11 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 12 Stockholm Trip Report
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 15 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions