I have a fairly short stay in Montreux (arrive Monday morning from Geneva), instead of going straight to Montreux I will be making a stop at Lausanne before taking a train back in the evening to Monteux hotel.
So most of my Monday will be in Lausanne, on Tuesday I'm planning to go to Chillon castle and also Rocher de Naye.
What should I do first as I know Montreux gets dark around 4pm?
If I go Chillon castle first in the monring then have lunch before making my way to Rocher de Naye will I have good virew from the mountain? I'm a little worried it will be jet black at the mountain and I won't see much?
Also how do I pronounce Rochers de Naye (is it Rochers de Nayeee, or Rochers de Nay?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia