I have a fairly short stay in Montreux (arrive Monday morning from Geneva), instead of going straight to Montreux I will be making a stop at Lausanne before taking a train back in the evening to Monteux hotel.
So most of my Monday will be in Lausanne, on Tuesday I'm planning to go to Chillon castle and also Rocher de Naye.
What should I do first as I know Montreux gets dark around 4pm?
If I go Chillon castle first in the monring then have lunch before making my way to Rocher de Naye will I have good virew from the mountain? I'm a little worried it will be jet black at the mountain and I won't see much?
Also how do I pronounce Rochers de Naye (is it Rochers de Nayeee, or Rochers de Nay?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 2 favorite app for converting US $$
- 3 Clean up spam
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Driving in Croatia
- 6 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 10 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 11 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 12 SNCF - low price for summer
- 13 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 16 Transportation Question Italy
- 17 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 18 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 22 Berner Oberland - Mild winter, early spring
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 25 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port