I have a fairly short stay in Montreux (arrive Monday morning from Geneva), instead of going straight to Montreux I will be making a stop at Lausanne before taking a train back in the evening to Monteux hotel.
So most of my Monday will be in Lausanne, on Tuesday I'm planning to go to Chillon castle and also Rocher de Naye.
What should I do first as I know Montreux gets dark around 4pm?
If I go Chillon castle first in the monring then have lunch before making my way to Rocher de Naye will I have good virew from the mountain? I'm a little worried it will be jet black at the mountain and I won't see much?
Also how do I pronounce Rochers de Naye (is it Rochers de Nayeee, or Rochers de Nay?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 6 Trek through Eur
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Roma Pass
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy