I have a fairly short stay in Montreux (arrive Monday morning from Geneva), instead of going straight to Montreux I will be making a stop at Lausanne before taking a train back in the evening to Monteux hotel.
So most of my Monday will be in Lausanne, on Tuesday I'm planning to go to Chillon castle and also Rocher de Naye.
What should I do first as I know Montreux gets dark around 4pm?
If I go Chillon castle first in the monring then have lunch before making my way to Rocher de Naye will I have good virew from the mountain? I'm a little worried it will be jet black at the mountain and I won't see much?
Also how do I pronounce Rochers de Naye (is it Rochers de Nayeee, or Rochers de Nay?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 9 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 10 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 11 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 12 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 13 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?