The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Hotel in Paris
- 4 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 5 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 6 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 9 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 10 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 11 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 12 Mont St. Michele?
- 13 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 14 Berlin: evening dining
- 15 Alhambra questions
- 16 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 17 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 24 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 25 Southwestern England