The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 12 2 weeks in Europe
- 13 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 17 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 18 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3