The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 12 Gtg San Antonio
- 13 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 14 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 15 1 week Tuscany in November
- 16 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 17 White Christmas
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 21 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 22 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Scotland Votes "No"
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece