The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
- 1 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 2 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 3 Spain with kids
- 4 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 Places to visit from London
- 9 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 10 Meeting up at CDG
- 11 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 12 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 13 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 16 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 19 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 20 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Getting the best our of Europe
- 23 best clubs in barcelona
- 24 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 25 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!