The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Italy in October 2015