The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 8 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip