The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 9 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!