The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 2 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 3 Munich accommodations
- 4 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 5 Trains
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 8 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 9 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 10 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 11 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 12 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 13 malaga to madrid train ?
- 14 Tuscan cooking school
- 15 Italian language classes in Italy
- 16 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 17 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 18 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 19 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 20 Italian Language course in Florence
- 21 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 22 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 23 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 24 Airb2b in Paris
- 25 Train from Sarlat