The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 3 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 6 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 7 4 Months in Europe
- 8 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 14 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Tipping in the UK
- 24 Central Europe itinerary
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!