The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
- 1 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 6 Battlefield Tour
- 7 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 16 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 17 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 20 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 21 London on a sunny day
- 22 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 23 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 24 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 25 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations