The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 4 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 5 Why don't the French want to work?
- 6 Driving from Italy to France
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 9 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 13 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 14 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 15 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 18 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 19 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 20 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 21 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 22 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 25 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??