The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wish me luck please
- 2 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 3 Turkey - Live report
- 4 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 6 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 7 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 8 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 12 Paris: Best Bistros
- 13 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 14 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 15 Athens and which islands?
- 16 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 17 Eleanor's Pages
- 18 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 19 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 20 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 21 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 22 Help with Lucerne in April
- 23 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 24 Car rental at Athens airport
- 25 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!