The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 5 100 years of French gratitude
- 6 Madrid: City Views
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 9 Day Trips from Nice
- 10 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 11 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 12 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 15 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 16 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 17 Istanbul water
- 18 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 19 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 25 Barcelona at night? Single female...