The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Hidden Railway
- 2 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 3 3 days in Rome
- 4 Northern Spain
- 5 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Akrotiri Tours
- 15 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 16 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 19 Rome tram update...
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 22 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 23 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help