The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 2 Gift for French business associate
- 3 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 4 Sunny September Trip Report
- 5 Italy tours
- 6 Trip Report, part 1
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 9 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 10 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 London GTG late September?
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Scottish Passport