The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 11 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 19 Italy Countryside
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Germany in December 2015
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler