The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 7 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 8 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 9 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 12 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 13 help and advice
- 14 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 15 Is it a bad time to go?
- 16 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 20 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 21 Greek Island honeymoon
- 22 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Croatian Itenerary Help