The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?