The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in May
- 2 Paris winter sales
- 3 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 4 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 6 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 12 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 13 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 14 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 15 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 22 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 23 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please