The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 2 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 3 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 4 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 5 DCC on the increase?
- 6 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 7 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 8 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Berlin Itinerary
- 11 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 12 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 13 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 14 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 17 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 18 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 19 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 20 Planning a week in London
- 21 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 22 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 23 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna