The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 4 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 11 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Internet or travel agent?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 23 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 24 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience