The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 6 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 18 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 19 Lofoten ferry
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report