The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Three days in Spain
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 1 week in Croatia
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 10 Trip to Iceland
- 11 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 Fjords, How To?
- 18 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 Eating in France-two new books
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel