The recent talk about chip and pin cards on this forum has gotten me thinking about our upcoming trip. We will be driving from Rocamadour to Uzes via Carcassone on a Sunday. I had thought I would get an Andrews chip and pin card to deal with unmanned gas stations and toll booths. However, to get the card, I have to submit several years of tax returns, something I am not comfortable doing. Will I be able to find manned gas stations on this route, or do I need to suck it up and turn over all my financial records?
Rocamadour to Uzes--Will I Be Able To Find Manned Gas Stations on a Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 4 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 10 days to Explore Europe
- 8 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 16 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 17 German Rail Twin Pass
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 White Villages base?
- 20 plug adapters ITALY
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 23 biking in France
- 24 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 25 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?