Hi. I have downloaded the Rome tripadvisor city guide on my iphone. Does this mean I will be hit with roaming charges if I open it up when in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 2 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 One week in London with kids
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 7 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 8 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 9 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 11 a week in Lombardia
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 13 Wake Up Mods
- 14 Hotels in Florence
- 15 Trip in September
- 16 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 17 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Which city order makes most sense?
- 20 favorite app for converting US $$
- 21 SNCF - low price for summer
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.