Hi. I have downloaded the Rome tripadvisor city guide on my iphone. Does this mean I will be hit with roaming charges if I open it up when in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 5 Norway Itinerary
- 6 train or plane
- 7 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 8 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 restaurants in Marais district
- 12 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 22 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 25 Sicily