my name is Nick and I am planning to do a trip through Germany. I looking for people who want to join the trip. I want to leave open when the trip is exactly starting, so that you can discuss with me how exactly the trip is going to look like. I've got an old opel frontera, so enough space for lugage. My idea is that we drive down from the north of germany to the south and make a lot of stops on the way and camp in the night. If you are looking for such a trip just write me an email.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 3 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 4 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 5 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 6 Greece Travel Advice
- 7 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 8 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 European Championship
- 11 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 12 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 13 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 14 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 15 Normandy - driving trip
- 16 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 17 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 18 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 21 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 22 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 23 sim card
- 24 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 25 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris