my name is Nick and I am planning to do a trip through Germany. I looking for people who want to join the trip. I want to leave open when the trip is exactly starting, so that you can discuss with me how exactly the trip is going to look like. I've got an old opel frontera, so enough space for lugage. My idea is that we drive down from the north of germany to the south and make a lot of stops on the way and camp in the night. If you are looking for such a trip just write me an email.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 4 Stonehenge and Bath
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 Greece itinerary ideas
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Car rental in Paris
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Road Maps of Ireland
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 A new travel app for Poland