my name is Nick and I am planning to do a trip through Germany. I looking for people who want to join the trip. I want to leave open when the trip is exactly starting, so that you can discuss with me how exactly the trip is going to look like. I've got an old opel frontera, so enough space for lugage. My idea is that we drive down from the north of germany to the south and make a lot of stops on the way and camp in the night. If you are looking for such a trip just write me an email.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 3 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 First Time Solo Travel info
- 10 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 13 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 Northern lights in December
- 18 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 19 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 First time in France
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 Munich
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma