We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Roadtrip: Marseille to Lyon in 5 days...
- 1 How early to get to CDG
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 When to visit Provence updated info
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Venice in Jan
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?