We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Roadtrip: Marseille to Lyon in 5 days...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Home Base in Belgium
- 2 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 South of Switzerland
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 8 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 9 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 10 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 13 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 14 Itinerary for Spain
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 2 different itineraries
- 20 Recommend a tour company?
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 England in 7 days
- 23 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 24 Day Trips from Paris
- 25 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?