We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Roadtrip: Marseille to Lyon in 5 days...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 renting a car in Germany
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 London hotel
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich