We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 2 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 3 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Europe Sim card help
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Buying flowers in London?
- 15 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 18 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 24 MiFi in Italy
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest