We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Best Viking Sites
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 Greece
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 16 Paris advice with kids
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Chania
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Paris hotel
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 Ex-pats with young kids