We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Roadtrip: Marseille to Lyon in 5 days...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 3 Honeymoon 2015
- 4 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 CDG to Lannion
- 7 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 8 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 9 walking guide in Paris
- 10 Blog updates from Europe.
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Trip to Pyrenees
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 15 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 16 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 17 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 20 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 25 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS