We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Roadtrip: Marseille to Lyon in 5 days...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 Cell phones in Ireland
- 6 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 9 Touring Dover Castle
- 10 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)