We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 2 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 11 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Car Rental in Italy
- 24 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 25 thursdaysd Wanders South