We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 worthy or no?
- 2 Breakfast: London
- 3 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 4 Seville bus information
- 5 Macedonia, Greece
- 6 Montpellier to Arles
- 7 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 8 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 9 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 10 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 13 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 14 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 15 PLITVICE LAKES
- 16 Berlin to Barcelona
- 17 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 18 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 19 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Piazza Navona
- 22 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 23 Venice at Christmas
- 24 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.