We would love to hear any insight or advice for our upcoming roadtrip starting November 15th in Marseille and we will be flying out of Lyon on the 20th.
We want to really experience the area in authenticity, eat great food, "sample" a lot of wine and just really enjoy our first time in the region. We're thinking that we'll rent a car in Marseille, see Avignon, Aix en Provence, Gordes(sp), and would love to visit some vineyards and anything else that we have time for...so any and all suggestions welcomed, especially when it comes to lodging.
Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 2 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 3 Homesaty
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 7 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Route des Vins
- 11 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 12 2 days in Florence
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 23 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 24 Windsor Castle
- 25 Individual train tickets instead of passes