Would like to ask for your help. Me and my family (14 of us) are planning to go on a road trip by June 2016 and I need to plan our itinerary. Seeing as we are a huge group, we are thinking of doing a roadtrip since this will be more economical.
Our starting point is London and would like to ask for your suggestions on which other European cities we can go to. Would London-Amsterdam-Germany-Paris be a good idea?
Would appreciate receiving your inputs and also an idea on how long the road trip will be per destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Tour groups
- 9 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 16 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 17 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 20 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Croatia