Would like to ask for your help. Me and my family (14 of us) are planning to go on a road trip by June 2016 and I need to plan our itinerary. Seeing as we are a huge group, we are thinking of doing a roadtrip since this will be more economical.
Our starting point is London and would like to ask for your suggestions on which other European cities we can go to. Would London-Amsterdam-Germany-Paris be a good idea?
Would appreciate receiving your inputs and also an idea on how long the road trip will be per destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 Dijon in December!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Korean Messages
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Amalfi Coast - help!