Would like to ask for your help. Me and my family (14 of us) are planning to go on a road trip by June 2016 and I need to plan our itinerary. Seeing as we are a huge group, we are thinking of doing a roadtrip since this will be more economical.
Our starting point is London and would like to ask for your suggestions on which other European cities we can go to. Would London-Amsterdam-Germany-Paris be a good idea?
Would appreciate receiving your inputs and also an idea on how long the road trip will be per destination.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 3 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 7 renting a car in greece
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 16 retruning to US with souveniers
- 17 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 18 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 19 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 23 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Help on ancient history route