I'd really appreciate comments/tips on our planned road trip in Europe this Summer.
My wife, 3 daughters (ages 9, 11 & 12) & I will be flying to Nice, France in Mid August and be returning after 15 days from Munich. I rented a car for the whole trip and we're already decided to spend 3 days in the Cote D'Zour area then drive to Cique terre to spend 2 days. We also decided to spend the last 3 days in Munich.
The question is how to plan the 7 days between both ends of our trip. We thought of 2 options, 1st in to drive from the Cique terre to Venice to spend 1 day only then drive to lake Como to spend 2-3 days then end it up with a visit the Neuschwanstein castle (we figured 1 night is enough here) before we move to our final destination, Munich. Our 2nd option was to go from Cique terre to Florence to spend 2 days then a 1 day visit to Venice then drive north to Vienna with a 1 day stop in Graz and possibly stop over by Hallstatt in our way to Vienna. With this route we plan to spend 2-3 days in Vienna then drive west to Munich. Does that sounds too ambitious? I estimated most of the drives between the different points are within 2-3 hours so should not be to bad.
Thank you, Sam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라하는법気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 3 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 8 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 15 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 16 So much to do, so little time!
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 19 Germany in December Trip Report
- 20 Lisbon trip report
- 21 Naples, Italy
- 22 San Sebastian
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!