Is it possible?
Our starting plan is to drive a van with 4 or 5 people and lots of provisions (including video cameras, musical instruments, 1 or 2 computers, food, cloths, camping tents, etc...) trough Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Nepal. And come back trough a similar route (tough stoping at different places).
I think such trip is possible, but many things remain unclear and I don't even know where to start...
I know we need passports, but what about other documentation, vaccines, visas, etc...? Is our drivers license even valid in China or Kazakhstan? And about car insurance? Do we need to take different insurances for different countries? Is it safe to make such trip with video cameras, computers, etc...? Where can i find more info to help me plan such trip?
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 2 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 3 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 4 Bordeaux to Nice
- 5 Travel in Europe
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 Whathello Paris
- 12 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 13 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Rome to Venice
- 18 One free day in Barcelona
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 November in Rome
- 21 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
Is it possible?