Is it possible?
Our starting plan is to drive a van with 4 or 5 people and lots of provisions (including video cameras, musical instruments, 1 or 2 computers, food, cloths, camping tents, etc...) trough Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Nepal. And come back trough a similar route (tough stoping at different places).
I think such trip is possible, but many things remain unclear and I don't even know where to start...
I know we need passports, but what about other documentation, vaccines, visas, etc...? Is our drivers license even valid in China or Kazakhstan? And about car insurance? Do we need to take different insurances for different countries? Is it safe to make such trip with video cameras, computers, etc...? Where can i find more info to help me plan such trip?
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - We're Here!
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 5 Cappadocia in June
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 9 Krakow
- 10 Lisbon
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 Travelling Iceland
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Moscow Favorites
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam
Is it possible?