Is it possible?
Our starting plan is to drive a van with 4 or 5 people and lots of provisions (including video cameras, musical instruments, 1 or 2 computers, food, cloths, camping tents, etc...) trough Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Nepal. And come back trough a similar route (tough stoping at different places).
I think such trip is possible, but many things remain unclear and I don't even know where to start...
I know we need passports, but what about other documentation, vaccines, visas, etc...? Is our drivers license even valid in China or Kazakhstan? And about car insurance? Do we need to take different insurances for different countries? Is it safe to make such trip with video cameras, computers, etc...? Where can i find more info to help me plan such trip?
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland
- 2 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 3 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 4 What do after Bernia Express?
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 7 10 day Italy
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 13 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 What to do at 7:00am
- 16 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 17 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 18 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
Is it possible?