Is it possible?
Our starting plan is to drive a van with 4 or 5 people and lots of provisions (including video cameras, musical instruments, 1 or 2 computers, food, cloths, camping tents, etc...) trough Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Nepal. And come back trough a similar route (tough stoping at different places).
I think such trip is possible, but many things remain unclear and I don't even know where to start...
I know we need passports, but what about other documentation, vaccines, visas, etc...? Is our drivers license even valid in China or Kazakhstan? And about car insurance? Do we need to take different insurances for different countries? Is it safe to make such trip with video cameras, computers, etc...? Where can i find more info to help me plan such trip?
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 13 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 22 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
Is it possible?