Is it possible?
Our starting plan is to drive a van with 4 or 5 people and lots of provisions (including video cameras, musical instruments, 1 or 2 computers, food, cloths, camping tents, etc...) trough Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Nepal. And come back trough a similar route (tough stoping at different places).
I think such trip is possible, but many things remain unclear and I don't even know where to start...
I know we need passports, but what about other documentation, vaccines, visas, etc...? Is our drivers license even valid in China or Kazakhstan? And about car insurance? Do we need to take different insurances for different countries? Is it safe to make such trip with video cameras, computers, etc...? Where can i find more info to help me plan such trip?
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 2 Moldova and Transnistria
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 SURPRISE TRIP
- 12 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 13 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 14 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 15 travel fan 220v?
- 16 Palermo Apartment
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 Barcelona - places to stay
- 24 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
Is it possible?