Is it possible?
Our starting plan is to drive a van with 4 or 5 people and lots of provisions (including video cameras, musical instruments, 1 or 2 computers, food, cloths, camping tents, etc...) trough Spain, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, China, Nepal. And come back trough a similar route (tough stoping at different places).
I think such trip is possible, but many things remain unclear and I don't even know where to start...
I know we need passports, but what about other documentation, vaccines, visas, etc...? Is our drivers license even valid in China or Kazakhstan? And about car insurance? Do we need to take different insurances for different countries? Is it safe to make such trip with video cameras, computers, etc...? Where can i find more info to help me plan such trip?
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
Is it possible?