I am planning a road trip to Krakow via Berlin. I would love constructive advice on where to stay/see on the trip. I plan to travel from Hull to Rotterdam, from there I intend to spend 3 nights in Berlin, then onto Krakow where I will spend 2 nights in order to visit Auschwitz. from there I thought I would take in Prague on the way back to Rotterdam, but I would like some ideas on where to stay for another night before heading back to Rotterdam.
Nothing is set in stone I am open to any advice on where to visit/stay on my 8 day trip by car in August.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 vienna
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Bernina Express mid-March
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Italy
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily