I am planning a road trip to Krakow via Berlin. I would love constructive advice on where to stay/see on the trip. I plan to travel from Hull to Rotterdam, from there I intend to spend 3 nights in Berlin, then onto Krakow where I will spend 2 nights in order to visit Auschwitz. from there I thought I would take in Prague on the way back to Rotterdam, but I would like some ideas on where to stay for another night before heading back to Rotterdam.
Nothing is set in stone I am open to any advice on where to visit/stay on my 8 day trip by car in August.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 4 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 8 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 9 Corsica
- 10 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 11 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 12 One day in Lille, France
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 22 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 23 Cash machines ATM
- 24 Colosseum Free tours
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo