I'm just starting to plan a trip to Italy in March/April and looking for some suggestions. It will be my families first trip to Italy and we are carving out about 20 days. I'd love to road trip a loop, so that we can visit several places and not have to pay a one way car rental, but in and out of different cities is also an option. We are a small group of 6, active 60's, to 17 year old. Foodies, wanderers, less interested in museums, more interested local shops, churches, and out of the box adventures. I'm ok with researching hotels and what to do in the various stops, but I'm stuck on where the stops should be.
Road Trip Through Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Novels set in Greece
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 London for Christmas