I'm just starting to plan a trip to Italy in March/April and looking for some suggestions. It will be my families first trip to Italy and we are carving out about 20 days. I'd love to road trip a loop, so that we can visit several places and not have to pay a one way car rental, but in and out of different cities is also an option. We are a small group of 6, active 60's, to 17 year old. Foodies, wanderers, less interested in museums, more interested local shops, churches, and out of the box adventures. I'm ok with researching hotels and what to do in the various stops, but I'm stuck on where the stops should be.
Road Trip Through Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 22 London hotel
- 23 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?