I am planning a three-four week trip to hit as many countries and castles as I can. I have long loved and read about castles, so I plan on visiting as many of my favorites as I possibly can.
In short, I plan on landing in London, renting a car to drive through Europe and down to Madrid, where I would take off from to return to the US.
Any thoughts, suggestions, or general comments? I've never been to Europe, I only speak English, and I love driving.
It would look like:
London > Amsterdam > Frankfurt > Zurich > Geneva > Milan > Neuschwanstein > Munich > Salzburg > Venice > San Marino > Rome > Genoa > Marseille > Carcassonne > Bordeaux > San Sebastian > Valladolid > Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 2 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 3 French Riviera
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Europe itinerary
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 10 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 13 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 14 England in a week - what's realistic
- 15 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 gare de nord
- 18 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Our time in Rome
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Southern Italy