I am planning a three-four week trip to hit as many countries and castles as I can. I have long loved and read about castles, so I plan on visiting as many of my favorites as I possibly can.
In short, I plan on landing in London, renting a car to drive through Europe and down to Madrid, where I would take off from to return to the US.
Any thoughts, suggestions, or general comments? I've never been to Europe, I only speak English, and I love driving.
It would look like:
London > Amsterdam > Frankfurt > Zurich > Geneva > Milan > Neuschwanstein > Munich > Salzburg > Venice > San Marino > Rome > Genoa > Marseille > Carcassonne > Bordeaux > San Sebastian > Valladolid > Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 renting a car in greece
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?