I am planning a three-four week trip to hit as many countries and castles as I can. I have long loved and read about castles, so I plan on visiting as many of my favorites as I possibly can.
In short, I plan on landing in London, renting a car to drive through Europe and down to Madrid, where I would take off from to return to the US.
Any thoughts, suggestions, or general comments? I've never been to Europe, I only speak English, and I love driving.
It would look like:
London > Amsterdam > Frankfurt > Zurich > Geneva > Milan > Neuschwanstein > Munich > Salzburg > Venice > San Marino > Rome > Genoa > Marseille > Carcassonne > Bordeaux > San Sebastian > Valladolid > Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 4 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 13 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 14 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Madrid airport question
- 21 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 25 38 Days in Paris