I am planning a three-four week trip to hit as many countries and castles as I can. I have long loved and read about castles, so I plan on visiting as many of my favorites as I possibly can.
In short, I plan on landing in London, renting a car to drive through Europe and down to Madrid, where I would take off from to return to the US.
Any thoughts, suggestions, or general comments? I've never been to Europe, I only speak English, and I love driving.
It would look like:
London > Amsterdam > Frankfurt > Zurich > Geneva > Milan > Neuschwanstein > Munich > Salzburg > Venice > San Marino > Rome > Genoa > Marseille > Carcassonne > Bordeaux > San Sebastian > Valladolid > Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 2 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 3 Best location to stay in Seville
- 4 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 5 slovenia travel base
- 6 Slovenia with ease
- 7 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 8 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 9 Opera in Prague
- 10 Bus ticket to Siena
- 11 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 12 10 Days in Tuscany
- 13 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 14 Istanbul to budapest
- 15 Stops from Prague to Paris
- 16 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 17 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 18 London theatre
- 19 Mirrors?
- 20 British Airways, anyone?
- 21 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 22 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 23 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 24 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 25 Train Tickets in Spain