We are planning a road trip by car (5friends) in 7days!
Our route is Stuttgart-->Köln -->Amsterdam-->Brussel--> Paris --> Zürich--> and back to Stuttgart (beside this, we ll also visit Munich october fest (2000km)
Yes, 7days are not enough in such a route, but we want to visit especially Amsterdam and Paris a lot (starting from stutgart). And other destinations are on our way.
Do you have any suggestions with our trip? Which cities are must, and which ones we should just past away? i heard a lot about Brugge (instead of Brussel maybe).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 4 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 11 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 12 limousine services - milan - rome
- 13 Regarding Residence Permit
- 14 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 15 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 16 Homesaty
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 19 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 20 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 21 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 22 Route des Vins
- 23 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 24 2 days in Florence
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece