We are planning a road trip by car (5friends) in 7days!
Our route is Stuttgart-->Köln -->Amsterdam-->Brussel--> Paris --> Zürich--> and back to Stuttgart (beside this, we ll also visit Munich october fest (2000km)
Yes, 7days are not enough in such a route, but we want to visit especially Amsterdam and Paris a lot (starting from stutgart). And other destinations are on our way.
Do you have any suggestions with our trip? Which cities are must, and which ones we should just past away? i heard a lot about Brugge (instead of Brussel maybe).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Itinerary
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 Chamonix to Paris
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 Rome to venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano