We are planning a road trip by car (5friends) in 7days!
Our route is Stuttgart-->Köln -->Amsterdam-->Brussel--> Paris --> Zürich--> and back to Stuttgart (beside this, we ll also visit Munich october fest (2000km)
Yes, 7days are not enough in such a route, but we want to visit especially Amsterdam and Paris a lot (starting from stutgart). And other destinations are on our way.
Do you have any suggestions with our trip? Which cities are must, and which ones we should just past away? i heard a lot about Brugge (instead of Brussel maybe).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 vienna
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Bernina Express mid-March
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Italy
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily