I have hired a car for 12 days picking up in San Sebastian and dropping off in Barcelona. The plan is to head south via some small Spanish towns and spend about six - 8 nights in Seville / Granada and Ronda. After that I hope to head up to Barcelona along the coast stopping a couple of times. First of all, does this sound possible? Any ideas regarding stop off's days / nights at each location? I will be traveling with my wife and 6 month old boy.
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Brad from Australia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 Trip to Switzerland
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 5 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 6 Itinery help Crete
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 12 TIM in FCO - update
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon