I have hired a car for 12 days picking up in San Sebastian and dropping off in Barcelona. The plan is to head south via some small Spanish towns and spend about six - 8 nights in Seville / Granada and Ronda. After that I hope to head up to Barcelona along the coast stopping a couple of times. First of all, does this sound possible? Any ideas regarding stop off's days / nights at each location? I will be traveling with my wife and 6 month old boy.
Thanks in advance for your comments.
Brad from Australia.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/testoultra-it/
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 CDG much improved
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 22 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 23 Canal du Midi
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales