We (my wife and I ) are looking forward our next summer trip and the idea of making a road trip grom Berlin To Budapest have make is way into our mind.
we hve something like 3 weeks to one month of travelling time (and budget). We have two kids (7 and 3) that, of course, are going to be with us. We are living In Montréal.
10 years ago we've been around Poland and Czech Republic so we don't nedd (don't want in fact) to go there this time.
We have thought that renting a car can be more practical with the kids. So here whart we thought our trip could be:
1) arriving in berlin (3 nights). rent a car after that.
2) exploring eastern germany for something like 10 days (Dresden, Munich, Neuchwanstein Castle)
3) 3-4 days in Austria (Salzbourg and Vienna)
4) 3-4 days in Budapest.
What do you think of this ?
Our main concerne is where flight to and from, and when get the car and when (and where) drop it. Maybe we could do some railroad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Athens
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
Road trip (or train trip !) Berlin to Budapest next summer