We (my wife and I ) are looking forward our next summer trip and the idea of making a road trip grom Berlin To Budapest have make is way into our mind.
we hve something like 3 weeks to one month of travelling time (and budget). We have two kids (7 and 3) that, of course, are going to be with us. We are living In Montréal.
10 years ago we've been around Poland and Czech Republic so we don't nedd (don't want in fact) to go there this time.
We have thought that renting a car can be more practical with the kids. So here whart we thought our trip could be:
1) arriving in berlin (3 nights). rent a car after that.
2) exploring eastern germany for something like 10 days (Dresden, Munich, Neuchwanstein Castle)
3) 3-4 days in Austria (Salzbourg and Vienna)
4) 3-4 days in Budapest.
What do you think of this ?
Our main concerne is where flight to and from, and when get the car and when (and where) drop it. Maybe we could do some railroad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op 신논현건마
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 info Faro & Algarve
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 renting car with automatic transmission
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
Road trip (or train trip !) Berlin to Budapest next summer