We (my wife and I ) are looking forward our next summer trip and the idea of making a road trip grom Berlin To Budapest have make is way into our mind.
we hve something like 3 weeks to one month of travelling time (and budget). We have two kids (7 and 3) that, of course, are going to be with us. We are living In Montréal.
10 years ago we've been around Poland and Czech Republic so we don't nedd (don't want in fact) to go there this time.
We have thought that renting a car can be more practical with the kids. So here whart we thought our trip could be:
1) arriving in berlin (3 nights). rent a car after that.
2) exploring eastern germany for something like 10 days (Dresden, Munich, Neuchwanstein Castle)
3) 3-4 days in Austria (Salzbourg and Vienna)
4) 3-4 days in Budapest.
What do you think of this ?
Our main concerne is where flight to and from, and when get the car and when (and where) drop it. Maybe we could do some railroad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 3 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 Bernina Express mid-March
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel
Road trip (or train trip !) Berlin to Budapest next summer