My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 2 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 3 Need some Venice planning help
- 4 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 5 Day Trip from London
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 15 nights in Italy
- 9 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 10 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 11 2 weeks in Laval France
- 12 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 15 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 16 5 Days in Rome with a Wheelchair
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 19 Intercity Train
- 20 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 21 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 22 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 23 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 24 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 25 International driving permit required in France?