My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Advice
- 2 Amsterdam
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 5 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 18 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 19 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Scottish Passport
- 24 Questions About Croatia
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?