My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 trip to norway
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 A Greek sojourn
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 25 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014