My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Italy Countryside
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 11 Germany in December 2015
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Vegan in Germany?
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 biking tours in Italy?
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp