My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Globus Tours
- 8 Scotland Votes "No"
- 9 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 10 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 15 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 16 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 20 1 week Tuscany in November
- 21 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 22 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports