My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Late night train from Prague
- 5 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 9 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 14 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 15 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 16 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 17 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 18 Ireland driving vacation
- 19 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 20 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 21 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 22 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 23 Provence, near Nice
- 24 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 25 Bike touring in France