My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 2 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 3 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 4 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 5 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 6 One day in Paris!
- 7 A plethora of islands
- 8 Outer Hebrides and north
- 9 Naples?
- 10 Lake Garda itinerary
- 11 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 12 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 13 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 18 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 21 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 22 Munich to Milan via train
- 23 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 24 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 25 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler