My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 2 Denmark cycle tour
- 3 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 4 Kadıköy to Kız Kulesi by bus
- 5 marbella spain
- 6 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 7 Need advice on 2 week Greece itinerary
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Barcelona restaurants
- 10 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 11 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 12 Trains
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 15 malaga to madrid train ?
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 18 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 19 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 20 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 23 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 24 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 25 Italy for 5 nights!