My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 Paris to Ramstein
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction