My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Greece for a month with a baby
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 looking for an app
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 12 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 phone service
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December