My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One free day in Barcelona
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 Whathello Paris
- 5 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Rome -- The next time around
- 8 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 9 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 10 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Transport for local Venice travel
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Christmas in Italy
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 "Too Much Cows"
- 23 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles