My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST REAL END FAKE BIOMETRIC PASSEPOTS.DRIVER'S LICENSES,ID CARDS
- 2 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 3 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Norwegian Countryside
- 8 Just Back from Norway
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Amsterdam and ?????
- 12 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 13 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 16 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 18 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 19 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 20 Amsterdam Hotel
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 24 Lagos Walking Tour
- 25 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon