My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 2 Transportation Question Italy
- 3 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 4 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 London Restaurants
- 8 Train tickets in Italy?
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 12 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 13 Corsica
- 14 17 days in England
- 15 VENICE
- 16 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 17 London best location
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 20 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 21 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 22 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 23 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 24 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 25 travel around Spain