My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 4 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 5 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 6 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 7 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 12 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 Lake Maggiore
- 15 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 16 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 17 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 20 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 21 Day trip suggestion from London
- 22 Portugal itinerary - 3 weeks in March??
- 23 Another Book List for Italy
- 24 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 25 Italy train question