My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ghent or Paris?
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 9 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 10 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 11 Restaurants in Venice
- 12 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 13 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 14 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 15 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 16 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 17 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 18 Plaza on the River, London?
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 21 Chip and Pin
- 22 Venice, just arrived
- 23 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 24 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 25 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?