My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Road Trip - London - Scotland - Ireland - Wales - London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 2 The places that must be visited while in Turkey
- 3 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 4 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 5 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 6 Good food deals in Spain
- 7 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 8 using airbnb for the first time...
- 9 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 12 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 15 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 16 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 17 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 How to make this adventure work?
- 21 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 22 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 23 dining in Brussels
- 24 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 25 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport