My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 2 Venice Film Fest
- 3 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Europe itinerary review
- 7 evening of song and dance
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 13 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 17 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 19 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Where to from Verona
- 22 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 25 Train passes