My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 2 Holding bags in Paris
- 3 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 4 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 5 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 6 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 12 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 13 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 14 Rome
- 15 Cornwall and Germany
- 16 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 18 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 19 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 22 The Hague
- 23 Paris GTG - October 21
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?