My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy weather last week of March.
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 4 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 Antwerp Tram
- 9 Paris weather
- 10 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 13 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Advice for London 2 days
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 18 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 23 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 24 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 25 Dinge B&B