My wife were planning on a road trip starting in London. Trip is planned for June.
Day 1 - Arrive in Heathrow - pick up a rental car
Day 2 - London
Day 3 - London
Day 4 - London
Day 5 - depart London - drive to York
Day 6 - depart for Edinburgh
Day 7 - Edinburgh
Day 8 - drive to Cairnryan - take the car ferry to larne - drive to Belfast
Day 9 - drive to Dublin
Day 10 - Dublin
Day 11 - Drive to Killarney
Day 12 - Killarney
Day 13 - Drive to Rosslare - take the car ferry to Fishguard - drive to Newport
Day 14 - Newport
Day 15 - Back to London
Day 16 - Fly out
Any comments and suggestions are welcome Nothing is set in stone yet. We know we won't be able to see much, but wanted to get a feel for the UK and felt the best way was to drive rather than flying from one city to another.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 3 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 4 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 What to take to Germany
- 7 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 10 4 week trip Turkey
- 11 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 12 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 13 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 Holiday in Austria
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks