We are coming over from Canada to visit the UK.. Our plan is a road trip starting in London up to Scotland across to N.Ireland and Ireland, then over to Wales and back to London to Fly home.
We are looking for must see areas while we are over there, we are starting our research and it is quite overwhelming, so we would like to know your favourite spots. Do you have a favorite place to stay in these cities? We want to know!
Thinking to land in London March 9th and end up back in London the 23rd. The plan is to get to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day.
Let us know your thoughts and ideas! We will greatly appreciate them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 15 Lyon
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 24 French theater in Paris
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?
Road Trip - London - Edinburgh - Dublin - Swansea - London