We are coming over from Canada to visit the UK.. Our plan is a road trip starting in London up to Scotland across to N.Ireland and Ireland, then over to Wales and back to London to Fly home.
We are looking for must see areas while we are over there, we are starting our research and it is quite overwhelming, so we would like to know your favourite spots. Do you have a favorite place to stay in these cities? We want to know!
Thinking to land in London March 9th and end up back in London the 23rd. The plan is to get to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day.
Let us know your thoughts and ideas! We will greatly appreciate them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Paris for children
- 12 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 IWM
- 21 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 25 quickest way to Prague
Road Trip - London - Edinburgh - Dublin - Swansea - London