We are coming over from Canada to visit the UK.. Our plan is a road trip starting in London up to Scotland across to N.Ireland and Ireland, then over to Wales and back to London to Fly home.
We are looking for must see areas while we are over there, we are starting our research and it is quite overwhelming, so we would like to know your favourite spots. Do you have a favorite place to stay in these cities? We want to know!
Thinking to land in London March 9th and end up back in London the 23rd. The plan is to get to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day.
Let us know your thoughts and ideas! We will greatly appreciate them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노동호회■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라た인터넷바카라
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 14 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
Road Trip - London - Edinburgh - Dublin - Swansea - London