My mum and dad are flying into Pisa airport at the end of September, and are then hoping to spend 10 days traveling around by car.
The flight lands around 9pm, so they have chosen to stay in Pisa on the first night. From then, they don't know where to start really!
Some ideas of places they would like to see are Lucca, Cinque Terra, Florence, and then further down the south coast heading towards Grosseto / Orbetello?
Would people advise they choose a couple of "bases", spending 4/5 nights at each and doing day trips? Or moving to new places every couple of nights?
They will then be returning to England from Pisa airport, so will need to end up here again!
Any advice will be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 Sicily Beach Resort
- 6 France Study Abroad
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Two days in Rome
- 14 Classical Tour of Albania
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 17 Anniversary trip to France
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 22 London is it worth it?
- 23 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 24 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?