15 days in Italy
2 Couples - All are Architects. Since, we all are Architects, we would like to see and explore the Architecture and Culture in Italy.
MILAN - 4N, VENICE - 2N, FLORENCE - 3N, ROME - 3N, CAPRI - 2N - ROME TO INDIA
OUR PLAN - Road trip in between cities
1. Milan to Venice
2. Venice to Florence
3. Florence - Lucca - Pisa - Chinque terre - Florence
4. Florence - Rome
5. Rome - Capri
6. Capri - Rome Airport.
We would like to rent a car from one destination to another. We won’t be keeping the car once we reach our destination. We prefer hop on - hop off bus (except in Venice and Capri) for sightseeing.
Want advice regarding
1. Destinations between two cities, where we can take a sightseeing break. (Can be off the route). Example. Florence - San Gimignano - Siena - Rome.
2. Will the raod journey be economical as compared to train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Alps Drive
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 Paris cooking classes
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Praiano
- 24 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 25 Help please
15 days in Italy