15 days in Italy
2 Couples - All are Architects. Since, we all are Architects, we would like to see and explore the Architecture and Culture in Italy.
MILAN - 4N, VENICE - 2N, FLORENCE - 3N, ROME - 3N, CAPRI - 2N - ROME TO INDIA
OUR PLAN - Road trip in between cities
1. Milan to Venice
2. Venice to Florence
3. Florence - Lucca - Pisa - Chinque terre - Florence
4. Florence - Rome
5. Rome - Capri
6. Capri - Rome Airport.
We would like to rent a car from one destination to another. We won’t be keeping the car once we reach our destination. We prefer hop on - hop off bus (except in Venice and Capri) for sightseeing.
Want advice regarding
1. Destinations between two cities, where we can take a sightseeing break. (Can be off the route). Example. Florence - San Gimignano - Siena - Rome.
2. Will the raod journey be economical as compared to train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 6 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 7 Driving in Wales
- 8 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 11 Traveling in Belgium
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 16 One day around Lake Brienz
- 17 Bayeux Restaurants
- 18 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Best Viking Sites
- 21 Language to use in Belgium
- 22 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 23 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 24 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 25 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
15 days in Italy