15 days in Italy
2 Couples - All are Architects. Since, we all are Architects, we would like to see and explore the Architecture and Culture in Italy.
MILAN - 4N, VENICE - 2N, FLORENCE - 3N, ROME - 3N, CAPRI - 2N - ROME TO INDIA
OUR PLAN - Road trip in between cities
1. Milan to Venice
2. Venice to Florence
3. Florence - Lucca - Pisa - Chinque terre - Florence
4. Florence - Rome
5. Rome - Capri
6. Capri - Rome Airport.
We would like to rent a car from one destination to another. We won’t be keeping the car once we reach our destination. We prefer hop on - hop off bus (except in Venice and Capri) for sightseeing.
Want advice regarding
1. Destinations between two cities, where we can take a sightseeing break. (Can be off the route). Example. Florence - San Gimignano - Siena - Rome.
2. Will the raod journey be economical as compared to train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임◐【RAM300.COM】◐ 바카라 룰
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Piedmont as a destination
15 days in Italy