Next October we will be landing in Dusseldorf, where we have a car already booked and we will drive thru Cologne, Heidelberg, Munich, Salzburg, Liechtenstein, Constance, Strasbourg, Belgium, Amsterdam and back to Dusseldorf. It is planned to be around 1,500 miles in 18 days. I am sure we will enjoy it, even must people could think it is not a good idea. My husband loves driving and I am a good co-pilot, planning ahead, gathering info and searching for little towns with good local food and drinks. It will be a 2 couples trip and we are excited about it!
ROAD TRIP IN CENTRAL EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 2 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 6 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 7 flea markets in France
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Madrid apartments
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 We Need a Pact
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help