Next October we will be landing in Dusseldorf, where we have a car already booked and we will drive thru Cologne, Heidelberg, Munich, Salzburg, Liechtenstein, Constance, Strasbourg, Belgium, Amsterdam and back to Dusseldorf. It is planned to be around 1,500 miles in 18 days. I am sure we will enjoy it, even must people could think it is not a good idea. My husband loves driving and I am a good co-pilot, planning ahead, gathering info and searching for little towns with good local food and drinks. It will be a 2 couples trip and we are excited about it!
ROAD TRIP IN CENTRAL EUROPE
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 3 Italian language schools
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Place to propose
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 22 Prague Main Train Station
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 25 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport