We are travelling from St Remy to Nice, where we will drop our rental car off and use public transport for the last few days of our holiday. Viamichelin gives a few alternative routes to get between the 2 towns. For those who have done this, what is a good route to take. We will leave in the morning and will only need to get to Nice in the late afternoon. Should we go via Aix-en-Provence and have a look there or should we drive down to Cassis, explore and continue along the coast. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE Install CONTACTs MCAFEE Technical Care
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days