We are travelling from St Remy to Nice, where we will drop our rental car off and use public transport for the last few days of our holiday. Viamichelin gives a few alternative routes to get between the 2 towns. For those who have done this, what is a good route to take. We will leave in the morning and will only need to get to Nice in the late afternoon. Should we go via Aix-en-Provence and have a look there or should we drive down to Cassis, explore and continue along the coast. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Short Trip in July
- 4 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Scotland in 7 Days
- 11 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report