We are travelling from St Remy to Nice, where we will drop our rental car off and use public transport for the last few days of our holiday. Viamichelin gives a few alternative routes to get between the 2 towns. For those who have done this, what is a good route to take. We will leave in the morning and will only need to get to Nice in the late afternoon. Should we go via Aix-en-Provence and have a look there or should we drive down to Cassis, explore and continue along the coast. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라도박
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼클락바카라
- 3 뉴베가스카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆세븐카지노
- 4 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 5 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 15 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 20 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 21 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 22 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 23 Prague End of May
- 24 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London