We are travelling from St Remy to Nice, where we will drop our rental car off and use public transport for the last few days of our holiday. Viamichelin gives a few alternative routes to get between the 2 towns. For those who have done this, what is a good route to take. We will leave in the morning and will only need to get to Nice in the late afternoon. Should we go via Aix-en-Provence and have a look there or should we drive down to Cassis, explore and continue along the coast. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 4 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 9 4 nights in Sardinia
- 10 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 11 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 "Too Much Cows"
- 14 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 15 Matera tour guide wanted
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 18 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Service dog
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 25 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life