We are travelling from St Remy to Nice, where we will drop our rental car off and use public transport for the last few days of our holiday. Viamichelin gives a few alternative routes to get between the 2 towns. For those who have done this, what is a good route to take. We will leave in the morning and will only need to get to Nice in the late afternoon. Should we go via Aix-en-Provence and have a look there or should we drive down to Cassis, explore and continue along the coast. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to venice
- 2 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 3 Italy bus or train
- 4 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 5 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 8 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 Need help with my itinerary
- 11 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 14 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Chamonix to Paris
- 17 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 18 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 22 Paris in September
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 help with Italy itinerary
- 25 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)