We are travelling from St Remy to Nice, where we will drop our rental car off and use public transport for the last few days of our holiday. Viamichelin gives a few alternative routes to get between the 2 towns. For those who have done this, what is a good route to take. We will leave in the morning and will only need to get to Nice in the late afternoon. Should we go via Aix-en-Provence and have a look there or should we drive down to Cassis, explore and continue along the coast. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIM 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AIMTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 3 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 7 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 8 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 9 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Norway Honeymoon
- 14 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 15 Schengen Rule
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 20 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)