, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 14 nights in Europe
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Greece - Top 10 Greek Islands
- 7 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 8 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 French immersion courses in France
- 12 Munich
- 13 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 17 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 18 CDG airport
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 25 What type of visa is right for me?