, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Road trip with our dog
- 3 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Douro Valley in January?
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 9 Munich and....???
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 17 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Spanish Medical Providers
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Can parking
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy