, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 3 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 8 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 9 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 14 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 20 Globus Iberian Tour
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 UK in May and June