, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
road trip from paris to venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 3 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 9 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 12 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 13 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 14 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 15 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 16 Porto Neighborhood For Rental?
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 19 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 20 Tapas bars in Logrono
- 21 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 22 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 23 bath or york
- 24 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 25 Can you see Bath in one day?