, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 6 Public Transportation in England
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 K-Day
- 9 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 Itinerary review from a overplanner