, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Super Cover For Hertz
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 12 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 13 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Baby Milk
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy