, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
road trip from paris to venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 5 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 6 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 Ayasofya Hotel
- 9 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 10 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 11 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 going to italy
- 18 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 19 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 22 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 25 Italy things to do?