, we are thinking of traveling from paris to venice in car and i want to see towns and some nature along the way what do you recommend for me to visit? one option for us was to visit geneve and zermatt to do some skiing but the problem is we dont have much time so its not enough to learn how to ski, is the zermatt's town worth visiting? i would like some place with a lake or something we would be there in the easter break.f
also if i take the car in france and leave it in italy is there an extra charge?
and do either mexicans or argentinians need visa to enter any of this countries?
were kind of doubting wether to go to london the problem is we only got two weeks which one of london or paris is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 2 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 3 please revew provence agenda
- 4 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 5 Small detour from Paris
- 6 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 7 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 8 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 9 Sicily or Rome
- 10 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 11 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 12 Italy
- 13 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 14 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 15 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 16 When and how to book for a trip?
- 17 Provence to Nice driving
- 18 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 19 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 20 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 21 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 25 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!