Im gonna go to Paris and then i will rent a car to go to Amsterdam. In between Im thinking of stopping in Bruges, can you tell me places to see in that trip? also if i stay in Bruges one day only would that be enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 2 Labor Day in Paris
- 3 I may be wrong....
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 7 Driver"s License & Language
- 8 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 9 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 12 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 21 A visit to Greenwich
- 22 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 23 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 24 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 25 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class