Im gonna go to Paris and then i will rent a car to go to Amsterdam. In between Im thinking of stopping in Bruges, can you tell me places to see in that trip? also if i stay in Bruges one day only would that be enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 12 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 13 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 18 6 days in Portugal in December
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 21 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 22 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 23 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Northern Italy - where to go?