Im gonna go to Paris and then i will rent a car to go to Amsterdam. In between Im thinking of stopping in Bruges, can you tell me places to see in that trip? also if i stay in Bruges one day only would that be enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 7 Korean Messages
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017