Im gonna go to Paris and then i will rent a car to go to Amsterdam. In between Im thinking of stopping in Bruges, can you tell me places to see in that trip? also if i stay in Bruges one day only would that be enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 3 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 4 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 5 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 6 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 9 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 WWI Battlefields
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 16 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 17 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 20 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 21 Reaching the Lake District
- 22 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 23 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 24 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 25 My special places in Europe