My family and i, parents and one kid have planned to do the road trip in Italy in October. From Miland to Rome, total 15 days. Can anyone please suggest the cities and driving routes for the said route? We're more interesting in views and historic architectures like tuscany more than museums etc.
Would appreciate if anyone could kindly help the advice the road trip itineraries? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 6 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 22 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 LIsbon