My family and i, parents and one kid have planned to do the road trip in Italy in October. From Miland to Rome, total 15 days. Can anyone please suggest the cities and driving routes for the said route? We're more interesting in views and historic architectures like tuscany more than museums etc.
Would appreciate if anyone could kindly help the advice the road trip itineraries? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 5 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 6 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 7 Leather goods in Florence
- 8 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 9 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 16 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 21 French election
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location