My family and i, parents and one kid have planned to do the road trip in Italy in October. From Miland to Rome, total 15 days. Can anyone please suggest the cities and driving routes for the said route? We're more interesting in views and historic architectures like tuscany more than museums etc.
Would appreciate if anyone could kindly help the advice the road trip itineraries? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 3 London 2For1 question
- 4 Austria**+27737016174~lost lover back/Divorce spells Cape Town,Pretoria,USA
- 5 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 6 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 7 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 8 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 17 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Porto and vicinity
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece