This is our first trip to England so we are novices and would like suggestions for a road trip starting from Dover where our ship will dock after a trip to see the Fjords in Norway. We plan to rent a car and would like to spend about a week to ten days seeing the English countryside ( market towns, castles and small town a la English PBS programs) and stay in small B and B's with an occasional splurge in a more elegant hotel like a refurbished castle. I have been studying the maps but am at a loss as to which locations to pick so that we see things at a leisurely pace.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +27810515889 perfect love spell caster in Uk Usa
- 2 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 3 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Croatia trip Planning
- 11 Norway -Trips
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 14 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 15 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 24 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 25 English Countryside
road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes