My family and I are planning to take an eight day road trip from Barcelona to Seville. We are first staying 3 nights in Barcelona and ending with four nights in Seville. Our current plan, is to first drive from Barcelona to Valencia, and spend two nights there. Then we will drive from Valencia to Granada, and spend two nights there. Next, we would drive to Ronda, and spend the night there. After that, we have an extra day where we aren't sure what to do. We are planning to end our trip near Jagubo, or a neighboring village before heading to Seville.
Does anyone have any suggestions or idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 9 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 10 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Travel in Europe
- 14 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 15 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Rome to Venice
- 22 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 23 November in Rome
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?