My family and I are planning to take an eight day road trip from Barcelona to Seville. We are first staying 3 nights in Barcelona and ending with four nights in Seville. Our current plan, is to first drive from Barcelona to Valencia, and spend two nights there. Then we will drive from Valencia to Granada, and spend two nights there. Next, we would drive to Ronda, and spend the night there. After that, we have an extra day where we aren't sure what to do. We are planning to end our trip near Jagubo, or a neighboring village before heading to Seville.
Does anyone have any suggestions or idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Appenzell in December?
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 10 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 11 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 Traveling in Belgium
- 16 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO