My family and I are planning to take an eight day road trip from Barcelona to Seville. We are first staying 3 nights in Barcelona and ending with four nights in Seville. Our current plan, is to first drive from Barcelona to Valencia, and spend two nights there. Then we will drive from Valencia to Granada, and spend two nights there. Next, we would drive to Ronda, and spend the night there. After that, we have an extra day where we aren't sure what to do. We are planning to end our trip near Jagubo, or a neighboring village before heading to Seville.
Does anyone have any suggestions or idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노다운＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트∼안전한놀이터
- 2 카지노어플＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천‡카지노
- 3 고스톱사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노˝온라인카지노주소
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Madrid airport question
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon