Hello everybody !!
Need some help because have been searching and searching...
Will be in Italy working- Umbria , and was thinking after work 3 august to go on our summer holidays.
So the plan is drive to cinque Terre stay 2-3 days, ( have been there before but didn't enjoy it,) then drive up to Monaco. See Nice , Cannes, and maybe Saint -Tropez.
So , any suggestions on where to stay? Should we have a home base? Should we do it? Is it worth all this driving and klm.? I'm the only one driving. Cause after will be driving back down to Umbria.
Would like some time at the beach.. And don't want to pay an arm and a leg on accommodation.
Thank u so much for any help and insights!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 2 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 6 Zadar or Sibenik
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 13 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 Use of Train Tickets
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 First Trip to Paris
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
Hello everybody !!