Hello everybody !!
Need some help because have been searching and searching...
Will be in Italy working- Umbria , and was thinking after work 3 august to go on our summer holidays.
So the plan is drive to cinque Terre stay 2-3 days, ( have been there before but didn't enjoy it,) then drive up to Monaco. See Nice , Cannes, and maybe Saint -Tropez.
So , any suggestions on where to stay? Should we have a home base? Should we do it? Is it worth all this driving and klm.? I'm the only one driving. Cause after will be driving back down to Umbria.
Would like some time at the beach.. And don't want to pay an arm and a leg on accommodation.
Thank u so much for any help and insights!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 2 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 3 day trip to iceland
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
Hello everybody !!