I am planning for a road trip with my family comprising of my teens and my parents (60+). We have driven several times in countries west of Austria, and would like to combine Austria with one or two other neighboring countries (other than Germany) that we could cover in a 12-day road trip in a rental car. I am trying to choose between Czech Rep, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia/ Croatia.
I would appreciate some suggestions from fellow Fodorites. We like fast-paced travel that would end in a couple of liesure days. The general idea would be land in Vienna, rent a car at the airport and set-off.
Thanks to all who can share similar past experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 2 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 3 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 4 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 5 Kilt makers
- 6 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Manchester on derby weekend
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 13 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 14 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 train from ravenna to parma
- 17 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 24 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 25 counselling in West London