We are a young couple and will be taking a trip to the United Kingdom and were hoping to get some ideas and tips regarding a specific part of our trip.
We will be getting a car only in a small part of the trip, for three days and two nights, between York and Edinburgh. Looking online, i got a bit overwhelmed by the amount of possibilities, and our time is limited.
I was hoping to drive in beautiful country of both England and Scotland, see some small villages, and choose two in which to sleep, (one for each night) probably one in England and one in Scotland. I was also thinking of maybe travelling further north from Edinburgh into Scotland and then coming down to Edinburgh... I am thinking of driving about 4-5 hours per day (around 170 miles, or 270 km)
I have researched online for names of villages and scenic routes, but got kind of overwhelmed with all the possibilities so I was looking to have some pointers!!
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 : ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ BUS97.COM : ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ 토토사이트: ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ 카지노사이트
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Switzerland in November?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Places of interest
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 vienna
- 14 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Oxford England Accommodations
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens