We are thinking of going to Europe in the summer ..... Nothing is booked ..... Can go anywhere ..... 2 weeks maybe 3 ....... some sightseeing...... some relaxation ...... Should we drive / eurorail / fly or combo? Budgetish stay but clean and safe. BEST for experience, quality and $$ ..... Is that too much to hope for? All suggestions are welcome. Thank You.
Road or Fly or Rail ..... Advice for Trip to Europe ...... First time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 nearby cities to london
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Porto -City Break
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??