We are thinking of going to Europe in the summer ..... Nothing is booked ..... Can go anywhere ..... 2 weeks maybe 3 ....... some sightseeing...... some relaxation ...... Should we drive / eurorail / fly or combo? Budgetish stay but clean and safe. BEST for experience, quality and $$ ..... Is that too much to hope for? All suggestions are welcome. Thank You.
Road or Fly or Rail ..... Advice for Trip to Europe ...... First time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Day trips from Bologna
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 9 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 17 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?