We are thinking of going to Europe in the summer ..... Nothing is booked ..... Can go anywhere ..... 2 weeks maybe 3 ....... some sightseeing...... some relaxation ...... Should we drive / eurorail / fly or combo? Budgetish stay but clean and safe. BEST for experience, quality and $$ ..... Is that too much to hope for? All suggestions are welcome. Thank You.
Road or Fly or Rail ..... Advice for Trip to Europe ...... First time
- 1 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Bank of England Museum
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Palermo and Taormina
- 15 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 16 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 17 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 18 Where to stay for one night ???
- 19 Car Rental Locations
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Tour-Free Travel
- 22 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 23 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 24 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 25 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days