To avoid the coast road, we are thinking of taking the small inland rood from the end of the new 4 lane highway near split through Imotski to Mostar. I see that it is a narrow road, but does anyone know if it is fairly level or does it hang on the edge of cliffs?
road information to Mostar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 2 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Burg Eltz
- 15 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 16 Germany-berlin marathon
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 itinerary help
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Nice Video about Poland