My partner and I are going on holiday on Sunday and are yet to finalise our itinerary. I'm finding that there is so much we want to see and do that I'm starting to panic so any advice is greatly appreciated!
We are getting the Eurostar to Marseille on Sunday, staying the night and picking up a car Monday morning. We'll then spend the next couple of days driving through the french and italian rivieras, arriving in Lake Garda (desenzano) Wednesday lunchtime where we are staying for a wedding. We then leave Sunday evening to work our way back dropping the car off Thursday morning in Marseille and heading home.
So we have 7 nights when we are not in Desenzano (3 before, 4 after), the first and second of which we have booked Marseille and Nice, the third is still up for debate but I'm thinking somewhere just short of Genoa so we are not going back on ourselves when we head inland on Wednesday? We'd like to see the cinque terre and I've read that Cervo, Menton, Antibes, Grasse, Eze and Vence are pretty. We're not fussed about staying in the glitzy places like st Tropez, Cannes etc, but out of curiosity we'd like to drive through them. I'd also love to head inland for instance the national parcs on the french side of the villages in the hills on the Italian side. I'm really conscious that we could end up trying to fit too much in, especially as this is partly a holiday recovering from a long term illness, so I don’t want it to be too hectic. We just can't decide what to leave out!
I was thinking on the way back we could stay in Rapello a couple of nights and see the cinque terre etc, heading back west on Tuesday, but that wouldn't leave us much time to see more of the french side.
We want scenery but also a mix of speed given the distance. We have an open top car but obviously don't want to spend all of our time in it. I've also heard the roads on the italian side are a bit hairy and not that scenic?
We love good scenery whether that's beaches or lush hills (who doesn't?), and we're both foodies (who isn't?) so leisurely lunches are on the agenda. Plus I'd love to get some time just relaxing in the sun with a good book. Given my health issues hikes or anything to strenuous are off limits. We live in London and do lots of cultural things here so not fussed about museums or galleries given time restraints. I realise I've just described about 4 different holidays there so not sure if we can get all that we want!? We've been to Venice, Rome, Ischia/Capri/Naples and loved them all, but neither of us have done the South of France (except when I was very young) so we don't know which we should spend more time exploring.
In short, any advice on route, stop offs or tips for the drive are very welcome!
Help! (thanks in advance)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 M플러스바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 정선바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 에이플러스바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 My 썬시티바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 태양성바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 아라비안바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 핼로우바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 8 헬로바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 9 강원랜드바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 10 다모아바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 11 코리아바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 12 블랙잭바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 13 바카라게임사이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 14 바카라게임＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 15 바카라싸이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 16 테크노바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 17 마카오바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 18 인터넷바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 19 라이브바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 20 생중계바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 21 와와바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 22 온라인바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 23 실시간바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 24 아시아바카라＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 25 에이플러스카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】