Question about the dinner cruise on RIver Seine
i've read few threads about River Seine tours. most people suggested about having a nice dinner somewhere else and then take a 1hr cruise at sunset. I appreciated all the comments. they were really helpful! however, I do have few questions still...
I have looked into alot of companies does dinner cruise. Bateaux Parisiens' looks very nice (at least from their web). We are really interested in doing one romantic dinner with them. has anyone taken this cruise before? we want to do the 6:30-8:00 essential dinner with window seats for 75euro. is it worth the money?
Because we want to do it Jan 1st, 2012. I checked the sunset time, its around 5pm. which means if we take this cruise, we wont see the sunset at all. its gonna be all in the dark. are we gonna miss out alot of stuff if we do it all in the dark? should we do a 1hr boat tour around 4:30 and then have dinner after instead?
I realized alot of the 1hr boat tour has radio guide. i assume the dinner ones dont. am i right? i guess it would be helpful with the guide as its going to be our first time to Paris.
and any suggestion for good restaurants in Paris?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 UK in May and June
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 23 day honeymoon to Greece
River Seine Dinner Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens? or other suggestions?