Question about the dinner cruise on RIver Seine
i've read few threads about River Seine tours. most people suggested about having a nice dinner somewhere else and then take a 1hr cruise at sunset. I appreciated all the comments. they were really helpful! however, I do have few questions still...
I have looked into alot of companies does dinner cruise. Bateaux Parisiens' looks very nice (at least from their web). We are really interested in doing one romantic dinner with them. has anyone taken this cruise before? we want to do the 6:30-8:00 essential dinner with window seats for 75euro. is it worth the money?
Because we want to do it Jan 1st, 2012. I checked the sunset time, its around 5pm. which means if we take this cruise, we wont see the sunset at all. its gonna be all in the dark. are we gonna miss out alot of stuff if we do it all in the dark? should we do a 1hr boat tour around 4:30 and then have dinner after instead?
I realized alot of the 1hr boat tour has radio guide. i assume the dinner ones dont. am i right? i guess it would be helpful with the guide as its going to be our first time to Paris.
and any suggestion for good restaurants in Paris?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 4 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 5 5 days in switzerland
- 6 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 7 Antwerp Tram
- 8 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 11 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 12 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 13 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 16 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 18 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 19 TAP airlines & other questions
- 20 Netflix and Hulu
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 24 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 25 Naples
River Seine Dinner Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens? or other suggestions?