Question about the dinner cruise on RIver Seine
i've read few threads about River Seine tours. most people suggested about having a nice dinner somewhere else and then take a 1hr cruise at sunset. I appreciated all the comments. they were really helpful! however, I do have few questions still...
I have looked into alot of companies does dinner cruise. Bateaux Parisiens' looks very nice (at least from their web). We are really interested in doing one romantic dinner with them. has anyone taken this cruise before? we want to do the 6:30-8:00 essential dinner with window seats for 75euro. is it worth the money?
Because we want to do it Jan 1st, 2012. I checked the sunset time, its around 5pm. which means if we take this cruise, we wont see the sunset at all. its gonna be all in the dark. are we gonna miss out alot of stuff if we do it all in the dark? should we do a 1hr boat tour around 4:30 and then have dinner after instead?
I realized alot of the 1hr boat tour has radio guide. i assume the dinner ones dont. am i right? i guess it would be helpful with the guide as its going to be our first time to Paris.
and any suggestion for good restaurants in Paris?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 2 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 3 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 4 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 5 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 10 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Cordoba or Granada?
- 13 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 15 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 16 Geneva to Munich
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 19 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 20 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 21 Iceland itinerary help
- 22 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 Hertz Never Lost
River Seine Dinner Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens? or other suggestions?