Question about the dinner cruise on RIver Seine
i've read few threads about River Seine tours. most people suggested about having a nice dinner somewhere else and then take a 1hr cruise at sunset. I appreciated all the comments. they were really helpful! however, I do have few questions still...
I have looked into alot of companies does dinner cruise. Bateaux Parisiens' looks very nice (at least from their web). We are really interested in doing one romantic dinner with them. has anyone taken this cruise before? we want to do the 6:30-8:00 essential dinner with window seats for 75euro. is it worth the money?
Because we want to do it Jan 1st, 2012. I checked the sunset time, its around 5pm. which means if we take this cruise, we wont see the sunset at all. its gonna be all in the dark. are we gonna miss out alot of stuff if we do it all in the dark? should we do a 1hr boat tour around 4:30 and then have dinner after instead?
I realized alot of the 1hr boat tour has radio guide. i assume the dinner ones dont. am i right? i guess it would be helpful with the guide as its going to be our first time to Paris.
and any suggestion for good restaurants in Paris?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 6 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 7 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 8 Rome Rental Car
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 11 5 Days in Corsica
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 20 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 21 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 24 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 25 Itinerary Help B&Bs
River Seine Dinner Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens? or other suggestions?