Question about the dinner cruise on RIver Seine
i've read few threads about River Seine tours. most people suggested about having a nice dinner somewhere else and then take a 1hr cruise at sunset. I appreciated all the comments. they were really helpful! however, I do have few questions still...
I have looked into alot of companies does dinner cruise. Bateaux Parisiens' looks very nice (at least from their web). We are really interested in doing one romantic dinner with them. has anyone taken this cruise before? we want to do the 6:30-8:00 essential dinner with window seats for 75euro. is it worth the money?
Because we want to do it Jan 1st, 2012. I checked the sunset time, its around 5pm. which means if we take this cruise, we wont see the sunset at all. its gonna be all in the dark. are we gonna miss out alot of stuff if we do it all in the dark? should we do a 1hr boat tour around 4:30 and then have dinner after instead?
I realized alot of the 1hr boat tour has radio guide. i assume the dinner ones dont. am i right? i guess it would be helpful with the guide as its going to be our first time to Paris.
and any suggestion for good restaurants in Paris?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Beach Resort
- 2 France Study Abroad
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Two days in Rome
- 11 Classical Tour of Albania
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 14 Anniversary trip to France
- 15 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 16 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 19 London is it worth it?
- 20 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 21 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 22 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
River Seine Dinner Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens? or other suggestions?