Question about the dinner cruise on RIver Seine
i've read few threads about River Seine tours. most people suggested about having a nice dinner somewhere else and then take a 1hr cruise at sunset. I appreciated all the comments. they were really helpful! however, I do have few questions still...
I have looked into alot of companies does dinner cruise. Bateaux Parisiens' looks very nice (at least from their web). We are really interested in doing one romantic dinner with them. has anyone taken this cruise before? we want to do the 6:30-8:00 essential dinner with window seats for 75euro. is it worth the money?
Because we want to do it Jan 1st, 2012. I checked the sunset time, its around 5pm. which means if we take this cruise, we wont see the sunset at all. its gonna be all in the dark. are we gonna miss out alot of stuff if we do it all in the dark? should we do a 1hr boat tour around 4:30 and then have dinner after instead?
I realized alot of the 1hr boat tour has radio guide. i assume the dinner ones dont. am i right? i guess it would be helpful with the guide as its going to be our first time to Paris.
and any suggestion for good restaurants in Paris?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 2 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 3 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 4 Should I speculate?
- 5 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 6 Case of smoking stains
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 10 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 11 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 12 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 13 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 Path of the Gods Question
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 Dentix in Spain
- 21 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 22 Croatia
- 23 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
River Seine Dinner Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens? or other suggestions?