Question about the dinner cruise on RIver Seine
i've read few threads about River Seine tours. most people suggested about having a nice dinner somewhere else and then take a 1hr cruise at sunset. I appreciated all the comments. they were really helpful! however, I do have few questions still...
I have looked into alot of companies does dinner cruise. Bateaux Parisiens' looks very nice (at least from their web). We are really interested in doing one romantic dinner with them. has anyone taken this cruise before? we want to do the 6:30-8:00 essential dinner with window seats for 75euro. is it worth the money?
Because we want to do it Jan 1st, 2012. I checked the sunset time, its around 5pm. which means if we take this cruise, we wont see the sunset at all. its gonna be all in the dark. are we gonna miss out alot of stuff if we do it all in the dark? should we do a 1hr boat tour around 4:30 and then have dinner after instead?
I realized alot of the 1hr boat tour has radio guide. i assume the dinner ones dont. am i right? i guess it would be helpful with the guide as its going to be our first time to Paris.
and any suggestion for good restaurants in Paris?
thanks in advance!
River Seine Dinner Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens? or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gite and/or agritourism
- 2 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 3 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 Athens/Istanbul March
- 6 English ruined castles
- 7 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 8 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 9 Switzerland
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 14 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 15 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 20 Dublin to Armagh?
- 21 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Apartment for family trip to London
- 24 Prebook B&Bs
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report