Question about the dinner cruise on RIver Seine
i've read few threads about River Seine tours. most people suggested about having a nice dinner somewhere else and then take a 1hr cruise at sunset. I appreciated all the comments. they were really helpful! however, I do have few questions still...
I have looked into alot of companies does dinner cruise. Bateaux Parisiens' looks very nice (at least from their web). We are really interested in doing one romantic dinner with them. has anyone taken this cruise before? we want to do the 6:30-8:00 essential dinner with window seats for 75euro. is it worth the money?
Because we want to do it Jan 1st, 2012. I checked the sunset time, its around 5pm. which means if we take this cruise, we wont see the sunset at all. its gonna be all in the dark. are we gonna miss out alot of stuff if we do it all in the dark? should we do a 1hr boat tour around 4:30 and then have dinner after instead?
I realized alot of the 1hr boat tour has radio guide. i assume the dinner ones dont. am i right? i guess it would be helpful with the guide as its going to be our first time to Paris.
and any suggestion for good restaurants in Paris?
thanks in advance!
River Seine Dinner Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens? or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 Where to stay in Rome
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Munich
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 18 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid