Considering 7-9 day tulip cruise on Danube. Do river cruises generally travel at night? I don't want to miss the scenery. I am not interested in a lot of city tours so that's why I'm attracted to what I've read of the tulip ones. I'm independent traveler and gather you're on your own a lot, if you choose to be. Another question -- are the dining room tables not allotted for diners? ie. I read about people mad dashing or hording tables - sounds like this could be improved on .... let me know about your river boat dining experience too.
River cruise - tulip time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 From Denver to Virtuous
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 8 Cotswolds first time
- 9 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 10 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 11 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Day trips from Bologna
- 16 The east coast of Italy
- 17 Schengen rule made easy
- 18 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 19 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 20 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 21 Grad Schools in London?
- 22 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 23 Florence Opera
- 24 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 25 Latest Itinerary