Considering 7-9 day tulip cruise on Danube. Do river cruises generally travel at night? I don't want to miss the scenery. I am not interested in a lot of city tours so that's why I'm attracted to what I've read of the tulip ones. I'm independent traveler and gather you're on your own a lot, if you choose to be. Another question -- are the dining room tables not allotted for diners? ie. I read about people mad dashing or hording tables - sounds like this could be improved on .... let me know about your river boat dining experience too.
River cruise - tulip time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 8 Munich
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan