Considering 7-9 day tulip cruise on Danube. Do river cruises generally travel at night? I don't want to miss the scenery. I am not interested in a lot of city tours so that's why I'm attracted to what I've read of the tulip ones. I'm independent traveler and gather you're on your own a lot, if you choose to be. Another question -- are the dining room tables not allotted for diners? ie. I read about people mad dashing or hording tables - sounds like this could be improved on .... let me know about your river boat dining experience too.
River cruise - tulip time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini transportation
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 First time touring Europe
- 4 Ireland itinerary
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 9 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 10 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 13 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 London - Site List Triage -
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 21 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report