We are getting ready to book a river cruise with Grand Circle through Russia and are looking for any comments or advice. We are leaning towards cruising from Moscow to St. Petersburg, as opposed to the opposite direction, does it make a difference? We are also considering at least one of the extensions, either Kiev or Helsinki, any recommendations? We are traveling in July and are so excited!
River cruise through Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 3 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Paris to Rome
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 11 London tube
- 12 bath or york
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Lavender Fields
- 16 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 17 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 19 Local Tour in Provence?
- 20 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 car rental info
- 23 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 24 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!