We are getting ready to book a river cruise with Grand Circle through Russia and are looking for any comments or advice. We are leaning towards cruising from Moscow to St. Petersburg, as opposed to the opposite direction, does it make a difference? We are also considering at least one of the extensions, either Kiev or Helsinki, any recommendations? We are traveling in July and are so excited!
River cruise through Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Vienna highlights
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Where to stay in Rome
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 7 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Munich
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 Italy
- 17 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland