We are getting ready to book a river cruise with Grand Circle through Russia and are looking for any comments or advice. We are leaning towards cruising from Moscow to St. Petersburg, as opposed to the opposite direction, does it make a difference? We are also considering at least one of the extensions, either Kiev or Helsinki, any recommendations? We are traveling in July and are so excited!
River cruise through Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 American Express
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015