My husband and I are thinking of taking a river cruise from Paris to Normandy next year. This will be our first trip to Europe. Anyone have any experience with river cruising? If so, which cruise line do you recommend? What is the best time of year? How about during December holidays? Any other info would be greatly appreciated!
River cruise from Paris to Normandy
- 1 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 2 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 3 Last minute lake change....
- 4 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 5 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 6 Affordable London Hotel
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 9 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 10 Italian train question
- 11 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 12 Getting the best our of Europe
- 13 Yet another train question......
- 14 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 15 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 18 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 19 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 20 Stonehenge
- 21 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 22 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 25 hotels in Milan, Italy