We're going to be Germany in late July and would like to take a river boat cruise somewhere in Europe but don't want to commit 7 nights of our trip to it - three to five would be great. I've been unable to find anything and wondered if anyone on the board had any suggestions or if one even exists. Thank you.
River Boat Cruise for Less than a Week?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Greek islands from Turkey
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 20 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...