I have to travel from Riva del Garda to Rome this thursday, Oct 23. I have checked TrenItalia from Verona to Rome and it is very expensive. Car share at http://www.blablacar.com/ is not available on that day. Are there any other relatively cheap options? -- may be go to another place and start from there or any other option. I cannot find a bus service from Verona to Rome.
I understand that I should have made the booking in advance but I couldn't do it. Please let me know your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 2 Moving to Italy
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Where to enjoy Paris
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Athens
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 20 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 21 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Budapest & Prague