I'm trying to decide between staying for 3 nights in either of these 2 villages. I have found nice self catering accommodation in both. Having never been to Alsace before, I need some help. If you have been please state which one you liked the most and why? Or are they much of the same and it doesn't really matter either way?Opinions please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 where to stay in London?
- 5 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 22 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 23 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain