We are American tourists considering an apartment rental in the Rione Monti area of Rome for a week. We are very unfamiliar with the area and would love your help!
What are your thoughts? Is this a safe area? Some pics of Google Earth from several years ago show the neighborhood with lots of graffiti, but recent traveler pics don't show that much. Is it safe to walk home through the neighborhood alleys at night?
Also, is Rione Monti really far from tourist sites? We will be walking everywhere (we are able-bodied) and taking the Metro station, which seems to be 1-2 blocks away. However, we will definitely want to visit all the main tourist sites in Rome.
Thank you very much in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 3 태양성카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 다모아카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 6 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 14 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May
Rione Monti, Rome = Safety and proximity to tourist sites?