My partner and I will be doing a 3-week road trip of spain and spending about 3 nights in the Rioja before heading up to San Sebastian. The plan is to do a tour of bodegas and such over that time, and seeing the following places - just wondering if anyone has advice as to which places would be best to stop for the night and any hotel recommendations?
-San Millan de Cogolla
-Santo Domingo de la Calzada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do after Bernia Express?
- 2 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 3 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Ischia
- 12 9 days in London
- 13 Germany family road trip help!
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 22 Lyon
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY