Looking for some help deciding what to do
We are 4 middle age adults and will be staying in Kenmare for 3 nights
That will give us 2 full days ...wondering of the three options which 2 to pick
the options are: Ring of Kerry, Ring of Beara, or Dingle
Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 2 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 3 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 6 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 7 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 8 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 9 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 10 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 11 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 12 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 13 Northern Italian Food
- 14 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 15 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 17 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 18 German Train travel
- 19 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 20 Cost of Van from CDG
- 21 Provence to Nice driving
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?