Looking for some help deciding what to do
We are 4 middle age adults and will be staying in Kenmare for 3 nights
That will give us 2 full days ...wondering of the three options which 2 to pick
the options are: Ring of Kerry, Ring of Beara, or Dingle
Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 2 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 3 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 4 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 5 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 6 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 7 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 8 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 SNCF - low price for summer
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 US Expats living in London what do you miss?
- 13 Transportation Question Italy
- 14 Short Trip to Paris
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 17 days in England
- 17 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 18 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 19 Italy Trip Report
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 22 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 23 Parking in Girona
- 24 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 25 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations