For those who are insterested to visit ring of Kerry, Ireland ( both driving,or cycling ). below video might help you out:
trip started from Adare, toward Killarney National Park to see Muckross house and Torch waterfall. then drove up to Ladies view (14 km from National Park), and Moll's Gap.
Then drove counter clock-wise to portmagee, spent night thee, and in the morning drove up to valencia Island, waterville, castlecove, staigue stone fort and at the end in kenmare.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 5 One July night in Verona - help!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 Guided Vatican Tours
- 12 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 13 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 14 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Cappadocia in June
- 18 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 21 Car insurance in Iceland
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!