For those who are insterested to visit ring of Kerry, Ireland ( both driving,or cycling ). below video might help you out:
trip started from Adare, toward Killarney National Park to see Muckross house and Torch waterfall. then drove up to Ladies view (14 km from National Park), and Moll's Gap.
Then drove counter clock-wise to portmagee, spent night thee, and in the morning drove up to valencia Island, waterville, castlecove, staigue stone fort and at the end in kenmare.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Where should I go with my family?
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 24 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...