From the NY Times:
Rijksmuseum set to open April 13 after 5-year, $500-million renovation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 2 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 3 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 4 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 5 England & Scotland in April
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Transport in Venice
- 8 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 9 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 10 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 11 Kimhe--flamenco
- 12 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 16 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 17 St Germain
- 18 Lakes District UK
- 19 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 20 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 23 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 24 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives